Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 27, 2011

do you know why i think negative

lately, you acted strangely
you don't let me know anything bout you
you don't let me touch your iphone
you don't let me see your facebook
no longer have the luxury of hugging you
and you really don't mind not seeing me anymore

am i really that sticky?
if you feel i am not good
you can just let me know
we can break

i ask you yesterday that question
and you said because i kept think negatively
i push you away

i guess everything is because of me
i guess i am not a good lover

i try my best to love you
to be with you
but i think
what i do is a mistake

i did ask myself
when i court you at that time
is it my fault?
is it my fault to fall in love with you

i really want someone to love me
to be with me


i guess is me
the problem is with me

everyone doesn't like me
is ok
even my own family doesn't love me
is ok
i told myself i don't mind
as long i still have you
but i guess i giving you too much pressure

i told myself is ok that if we break up
but i guess i am not ok at all

i scare my you leave me just like
i know you told me to let go the past
but it is not easy
for me
to see someone leaves because of another person
it hurts

but i rather you tell me you got someone else than cheating me behind
this is what i feel

No comments:

Post a Comment